Join us as we convene GSSC's fifth annual conference March 27-28, 2012, in historic Mobile, Alabama. The theme for this year's conference
is OCEANS OF OPPORTUNITY.
The 2012 conference will provide a forum for those who work in and support the shipbuilding and repair industry to:
- Discuss critical workforce issues facing the industry
- Share best practices
- Engage with top industry representatives
- Meet with vendors to learn about innovations and new products available to the industry
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who works in or works to support the shipbuilding industry, including:
- Shipbuilding and repair executives
- Supply chain executives
- College personnel
- Economic development personnel
Interested in investing in the future of Workforce Development for the Maritime Industry?Â Extend your stay and attend the National Maritime Education Council Meeting, scheduled March 28 and 29 to learn more about the Lighthouse Campaign and this critical initiative!